Breast Reduction In Turkey
Also known as (reduction mammoplasty) , is a procedure to remove excess breast fat , glandular tissue and skin to achieve a breast size in proportion with your body and to alleviate the discomfort associated with overly large breasts.
Extremely large breasts have been linked to a number of physical complaints including back aches, neck pain, and numbness in the fingers in hands. They have also been implicated in migraine headaches, known to cause shortness of breath, and have prevented women from doing everything from aerobic exercise to picking up their children, to sitting at a desk.
It can also make the area of dark skin surrounding the nipple (areola) smaller.
Why to do breast reduction in Turkey ?
For the last 10 years , Turkey has been the plastic surgery hub , famous for its experienced and internationally trained plastic surgeons , affordable prices and modern infrastructure.
More people are knocking on the doors of Turkish cosmetic surgeons both at home and abroad with a rising interest in cosmetic surgery. Turkey attracts hundreds of patients from Gulf countries each year, especially for breast reduction in Turkey. The recent statistics also show a rising trend among women.
Our Hospital is one of the best available in Turkey , with the most sophisticated operating rooms , experienced and qualified staff in order to ensure pleasing results and a speedy recovery following the breast reduction surgery.
Should i have a breast reduction surgery ?
Breast reduction surgery is done to change the size and shape of your breasts , you may decide to have breast reduction surgery to :
- Feel more comfortable , as large and heavy breasts can cause back and neck pain .
- Reduce the limitations that large, heavy breasts place on participation in sports or other activities.
- Alter your appearance, as large breasts can be embarrasing especially when they are out of proportion to your height and weight.
Before breast reduction in Turkey
We advise you to :
- Avoid smoking and consuming alcohol for two weeks prior to your surgery.
- Stop taking certain vitamins such as vitamin E.
- Stop using aspirin, ibuprofen, or anti-inflammatory medications.
- Our surgeon will give you pre-operative guidelines to follow 1 week before the breast lift procedure, which include multiple heart and blood tests .
The Procedure ( Breast Reduction In Turkey )
The operation itself can be performed in a variety of different ways but all techniques have the same goal: Removal of a pound or more of tissue and fat cells from each breast.
Your surgeon will make a cut around your nipple then downward on the breast in the form of a keyhole. The operating team will remove extra skin, tissue, and fat from your breasts and reposition your nipple.
And while the surgery can take up to three hours and always requires general anesthesia, doctors say it is a safe procedure with a fast recovery
After the surgery
- You will need to take at least one week off from work or school for breast reduction in Turkey.
- Your surgeon will instruct you on follow-up appointments for removing bandages and stitches.
- While you recover, you’ll need to stop physical activity for at least one month after surgery , and wear compression garments for about 10 days.
- Your doctor will advise you about when you can return to your regular activity level. Typically, however, you can resume exercise about four weeks after your surgery.
Possible side effects :
Loss of feeling in the nipples or breasts
Infections following cosmetic surgery are rare. Nevertheless, it is still a slight risk.
Hematoma, which is rare as well.
The most important thing that make everyone prefer Turkey to do it is the appropriate cost and the professional doctors.