Eyebrow transplant is one of the most challenging cosmetic surgeries for hair transplanters.
When the procedure is performed by a medical team with experience and experience in the field of cosmetics, a stunning and natural result can be obtained.
Individual extraction techniques for FUE bulbs and cultivation are directly supported by Choi according to DHI technology.
The most important things to consider when doing eyebrow implants:
The number of hair follicles.
The density that will be planted for patients eyebrow hair.
Determination of the direction of growth of cultivated seedlings.
Draw and define the shape of the eyebrow that will be grown so as to provide a natural and consistent shape with the rest of the facial features.
Frequently Asked Questions about the eyebrow transplant process in Turkey
- Who are the right people for the operation?
- How is eyebrow transplantation done in Turkey?
- How long does the eyebrow transplant take?
- What are the side effects of the process?
- How much does eyebrow transplant cost in Turkey?
- What are the instructions to follow after planting?
- How will my eyebrows look during the convalescent period?
- When can I go back to work and practice my life naturally?
People who are interested in the process of eyebrow transplantation
Every patient prepared for eyebrow transplants must fit the following criteria to undergo surgery:
- He/she must be over 18 years of age.
- Does not have infection or chronic diseases.
- Do not suffer from problems or diseases on his/her skin.
- He/she suffers from (double density) in the eyebrow hair.
- Incomplete shape of the eyebrows as a result of injury or burning or an accident.
- Has a donor area dense and strong.
One of the best aspects of eyebrow transplantation is that the action to be done is fairly obvious. Depending on how much the patient needs whether it is a small amount to cover the scar or restore the entire eyebrows thickly,
Between 50 to 350 bulbs can be transplanted into each eyebrow, knowing that each bulb contains 1, 2, 3, or 4 hair roots.
Steps to the process of eyebrow transplantation in Turkey
- ☑ Shave a small rectangular section of the donor area from behind the head.
- ☑ Sterilisation and local anaesthesia in the donor area
- ☑ Extract enough follicles to cover missing areas of the eyebrow or intensify the weak area of the eyebrows.
- ☑ Draw and plan the area in which the bulbs will be planted in harmony with the features and details of the face, providing a natural and ideal shape that gives beauty to the eyebrows.
- ☑ Pores or channels in the area to be implanted after anaesthesia are localised, taking into account the direction of hair growth during this step.
- ☑ Cultivation of the bulbs taken in previously fitted channels one by one using special medical tweezers and manually.
How long does the eyebrow transplant take?
The process of hair transplant eyebrows or eyebrows from 1 to 3 hours depends on several reasons, including:
- The number of hair follicles to be planted in the eyebrow area.
- The size of the area you need to grow.
- The technique used in the procedure.
- Density in which the hair of the eyebrows will be planted.
Side effects of eyebrow transplantation
Accompanying this process are some side effects, they include the following:
- Light redness in the eyebrows area after the operation lasts a few days.
- A white dot forming the result of cultivated follicles disappears within a few days.
- Some blood clotting.
- Temporary swelling in the eyebrow area.
Cost of eyebrow transplantation in Turkey
The cost of eyebrow hair transplantation is proportional to several factors including:
- Number of hair follicles extracted.
- The size of the area to be planted.
- Density required.
- The technique used to cultivate eyebrow hair also has an important role to play in the cost of the process.
Instructions to be followed after transplantation of the eyebrows
The patient’s compliance with the doctor’s instructions and instructions is a key for ensuring the safety of the cultivated follicles and thus the success of the operation.
Whatever the experience of the medical staff or the quality of work during eyebrow transplantation will not get the desired results if you did not follow the instructions and carefully and carefully care of the cultivated area.
Instructions to be followed generally after the eyebrow transplant are:
- Avoid touching the planted area directly.
- Refrain from using cosmetics in the cultivated area.
- Minimise as much as possible smoking, coffee, soft drinks, exposure to sunlight.
- Do not take drugs that cause haemoglobin (Aspirin, Paraffin etc) and alcoholic beverages for at least a week.
- Caution and avoid injury to the cultivated area when changing clothes, riding the car, working.
- To adhere to the method of washing the eyebrows for the process of agriculture for ten days.
- Stay away from hard work after planting for about a month.
The shape of the eyebrows after the process of cultivation
After the eyebrow transplant, it is normal to notice temporary redness in the area surrounding the eyebrows and the donor area behind the head lasting for a few days.
A few points of clotted blood appear as a result of the channel opening process that automatically disappears after the cultivated area has peeled off.
Eyebrow transplant recovery and return to normal life
The eyebrow transplantation does not require a long recovery period. Once the procedure is over, you can return to normal life and exercise daily activities, following the instructions given by the medical team.